Neo Soul Faith??
In short we are combining lyrical substance, real Theology, and soulful integrity.
Neo |ˌnēō| noun
1. new : neonate.
2. Protaganist in the Wachowski brothers Matrix trilogy
ORIGIN from Greek neos ‘new.’
Soul |sōl| noun
1. The spiritual or immaterial part of a human being, regarded as immortal.
2. A person’s moral or emotional nature or sense of identity
3. African-American culture or ethnic pride. Aka “soul music”
ORIGIN Old English sāwol, sāw(e)l
Faith |fāθ| noun
1. Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
2. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
ORIGIN Middle English: from Old French feid, from Latin fides
Neo-Soul Faith |ˌnēō sōl fāθ| noun
Neo-soul is a theological concept that fuses contemporary methods and reformation style theology with elements of my heritage and history. As its name (new-soul) implies, Neo-Soul theology is essentially old school teachings, with contemporary attitudes and sensibilities. It differs from contemporary evangelicalism in that it’s obviously more soulful, and it also tends to have deeper messages and meanings. In general, neo-soul has remained almost exclusive to R&B music but it is long overdo that the same intellectual, theological, and emotional depth of this generation come to the forefront in HIS Kingdom.